Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Pretty Little Liars: #FAceToFace

 Yes finally, I've already watch the summer finale of Pretty Little Liars Season 6. The episode was a boom, surprise there, surprise here. Shock faces there, shock faces here. The first time I watch it, I was in total shock and happy that finally we already know who -A is after 5 years. And after all that Cece have done to the liars, I didn't got mad, coz every thing she did was because she wants to get closer to her family and just because of the stupid game.
But then, I wanted to watch it again because I wanna understand the entire episode. And guess what? I'VE GOT LOTS OF QUESTIONS. I think Cece isn't the real -A, she's Charles/Charlotte/Charlie, one of those people that wanted to victimize the girls especially Ali, but in less alarming way coz she's got quite appropriate reasons after all. Let's be honest, lots of them hates Ali when she was still that real stubborn beeyotch.
 WHO THE HELL IS SARA HARVEY? Her character wasn't explained very well.
WHERE DID SHE CAME FROM? WHY WAS SHE FOLLOWING THE GIRLS?
Sara and Cece met accidentally, they weren't related until they've actually met in that forest. So I think Sara's still got secret or hatred on the liars before Cece happened. Maybe Ali did something bad to Sara before (in some way) that she doesn't remember anymore, because hey it's Ali, she has done lots of things in her life.
AS FAR AS I KNOW, -A WAS ALREADY BOTHERING ALI AND SHE WAS ALREADY RECEIVING THREAT MESSAGES FROM -A BEFORE SHE DIED (or went lost). And Cece doesn't have anything to do with it, because she's in Radley and Ali wasn't dead yet, coz Cece only started being -A when her mom finally decided not to let her out of Radley because she thinks it's what's best for everybody because she thought that Cece killed Ali, right? Right? Then eventually Mona came along, speaking of Mona, she hates Ali since from the beginning and even tempted to kill her but hit Bethany instead. She hates Ali because Ali was bullying her coz she was a weirdo nerd before. So I think, the first -A was really Mona, or she's the real -A. Everything is possible in this show.

I also have this assumption in my head that maybe there are lots of -A (Team A) because Ali has done lots of rude things to unknown amounts of people in Rosewood. Cece, Sara, and Mona were one of them. Let's mention Jenna, Melissa and that guy who were Mona's bestie before, (but he already left the show, or hasn't yet, like Cece, we thought she was gone then came back with the role of Charles Dilaurentis.) and others.

Wait, were the moms still stuck in the basement? Haha!
AND WHO IS "HE"? Is he another character from previous seasons? Or new?
Oh PLL, you never fail to leave me with lots of questions that haven't answered clearly.
And Mrs. Rolle-what? New character? Ali is a Mrs.?
WHO'S EXCITED FOR 5YEARSFORWARD OF PLL?! MEEEE!
I love this show so much! I'm a PLL addict, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment