Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Exams Were Crazy, Nguso Pose, & Comp Lab Groufies

Struggling faces and "someone's" looking at her seatmates test paper. High-five when you see it!! :))
After exam face. Did you know I actually practiced that in the morning before I went to school? Now you know how weird I really am. Haha sorry.
#Shoefie
Hey there Langga and Khalil!
with my mains :)
My classmates know that I don't take pictures of us, or even join groufies. I also don't know why, maybe because I always look haggard in school. But I was in the mood to take photos during computer time and they were like "Wow nag seselfie na si Fahda!" or "Bat parang gusto mong mag picture ngayon? Wow ha", then Lea and I took lots of weird, jeje, ofw selfies. Hahaha too funny to post but will do if I already have the guts. Haha!
Nguso pa more. Haha!
These selfies were taken right after I arrived at home after struggling with my 5 exams. I was so sad and pressured and exhausted and frustrated and whatever else so I just took lots of selfies that was over 20 photos (lol pathetic) to at least feel good about myself because my day was an absolute hell (although it didn't but okaay). 
But still, high hope for good grades. InshaAllah. All I know is I did my best to manage my time to study yet I still don't have the confidence to actually say that the exam was easy. But I'll always think positive and everything happens for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment