Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2015

To All The Boys I've Loved Before & PS I Still Love You -Jenny Han

(kelsey-jeanette1)
Since the feels of these books are still fresh, I gotta have to blog it. But first, OMG! I love these books too much that I think I am really on the track of YA contemporary books. Will read a lot of 'em in the future, of course if I have spare time because y'know college exist in my life right now.

I will attempt to not spoil much even though I really want to spill everything in here.
I need to be more considerate for those of you haven't read these. But if you already did, high-five!

To All The Boys I've Loved Before is a one familiar story I've already read before and this was She's Dating The Gangster which was made into a movie starring Daniel Padilla and Kathryn Bernardo here in the Philippines. But don't get too irritated that I spilled a spoil. Don't worry because there are lots of twists in the story. And everything was fascinating. 


"To All The Boys I've Loved Before is the story of Lara Jean, who has never openly admitted her crushes, but instead wrote each boy a letter about how she felt, sailed it, and hid in a box under her bed. But one day Lara Jean discovers that somehow her secret box of letters has been mailed, causing all her crushes from her past to confront her abou tthe letters: her first kiss, the boy from summer camp, even her sister's  ex boyfriend, Josh.As she learns to deal with her past loves face to face, Lara Jean discovers that something good may come out of these letters after all." 


PS: I Still Love You is the second book of To All The Boys I've Loved Before. And the story goes on, lots of drama, LOTS of kilig moments, lots of hatred towards Genevieve, and lots of hugot lines as well which I loved the most. 


"Lara Jean didn't expect to really fall for Peter. She and Peter were just pretending. Except suddenly they weren't. Now Lara Jean is more confused than ever. When another boy from her past returns to her life, Lara Jean's feelings for him return too. Can a girl be in love with two boys at once?" 


I would rate these books as 8/10, because after all those kilig moments and I loved the story so much, some parts are predictable because some parts are kind of common. But this is an amazing book that you definitely need to read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment