Pages

Friday, August 21, 2015

Our Cute Baby Ayesa Is Sick

 I already talked about Baby Ayesa back on my previous blog. And these photos above was taken by her mom at the emergency room which is quite funny because her mom was actually crying while taking those photos (according to Maderdear because she was also there).
When we visited her earlier today, she was sleeping and still suuuuupeeer cute. And when she woke up, she was in a good mood and my Maderdear is her favorite to play with. She's so effing cute! UUGH! She has pneumonia according to her mom which is actually on trend for kids right now. Be careful kids. And as far as I can see, she's all good, not in general but physically and based on her behavior a while ago, she's good. I know she can do it, she's a very strong little girl. We all love her, she's a very blessed baby. I love her to bits though. #mommycousin
Posting these selfies with Fhar at the hospital after we pray Dhuhr, because I think it's pretty (although it was too sunny but the thing is we can always depend on sun's filter so iz okaaay) and we were trying to copy our super idol's poses on her selfies. We're the Головкова girls. Haha jk bye.




No comments:

Post a Comment