Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Productive Day, Santan Bracelet, & #HoneymoonTourManila #TeamBahay

 Did 2/3 of my Humanities activities today because I HAVE TO. I don't really have art skills and I wish I did. But why are you posting this Fads? Because I think this will be the last art I'll ever do in my whole entire life of living. Haha! Maybe I will do some art in the future there though, like cutting tapes or stapling something. 
I don't even know when was the last time I actually hold a Santan flower, maybe back when I was still here in the Philippines when I was really young, like when I was Grade 2 since it was the last time I was here in the Philippines before we went to Saudi Arabia. And yes, since I went back here in the Phil, I haven't made or even played with Santan flower (it has been a year already, wtf Fahda!), or even touched one. Wtf really! :))
But today, I did. I was so happy though because this is one of my favorite things to do when I was still a little kid, although my nephew only stole it from our neighbor and she caught us playing with it. Worry less, she didn't got mad. She's a really nice neighbor though.
I gave Maderdear the santan bracelet that I made for myself. I think it's somehow sweet doing this kind of little things for her sometimes. Yiee!
WHO'S #TEAMBAHAY FOR #HONEYMOONTOURMANILA? ME!
I know I know, how unfortunate am I? But that doesn't define how much I love Ariana Grande, that just because I didn't got the chance to go to her concert, I'm not a real fan? In fact, some of those in the concert are just social climbers and fake fans. I love Ariana Grande, so since I can't go to her concert tonight, I'm gonna wear her signature hairstyle the whole night and sing her album 'til my heart pop out. 
PS: My mom was laughing and teasing me while taking those photos and I couldn't stop myself to pull out a non-serious photoshoot wearing Ari's hairstyle. Oh mom, you're lucky coz I love you to bits.

No comments:

Post a Comment