Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Baby Ayesa Overload & Stay In


Day 1 : 082915
I was at home with Kah Shar and had no idea that Baby Ayesa was actually staying for days in our house, none at all. But then, surprisingly, when Mader came home she said (she was still in the gate) "Ayesa's here, she came with us" in Tausug. I was like whuuuuut!! I was so happy because I haven't seen her since she got admitted in the hospital. Of course, she was in a good mood, because we were all so positive around her.
Day 2 : 083015
This was after she took a bath and her mom rolled her up in a fabric (which we call here as "habul"). She was so so cute, so I had to take a photo of her. 
Day 3 : 083115
The night of August 31, her mom decided to let her sleep in the bedroom, so I am usually sleeping there (my mom and Fhar are sleeping in the living room for the mean time due to avoidance of our previous tragic experience). Her mom was busy during that night, so I decided to make her sleep by letting her drink her milk while the lights are off. She was covering her eyes because the light from our living room was peeking on her face.
Day 4 : 090115
It was brown out during this time though, thanks Zamcelco, and she was playing with her bunny pillow, she loves this pillow too much that she had to hug it so tight.
Day 5 : 090215
Today, yes today, most of the time I was playing with her and carrying her and talking to her. And it was all worth it, after all the pain from my back and hips, it's okay. I love this baby despite from the fact that she's only my cousin, damn too young. She's the youngest though (so far). Her mom had to manage something today in an area far from Zamboanga and she's going to come home tomorrow. So baby Ayesa is ours the whole day and night. The third photo of me and her, she wasn't actually mad or something, she isn't just too keen of the sunlight, she likes the dark more especially when she's trying to sleep. And sorry for my super haggard face because I just got back from school during that time, lol!
Based on my observation, she's been being playful and she smiles/laugh most of the time now. I'm sure that's her ability and the main reason why she gets everyone's sympathy. Oh before I forget, for the first time, she mini pukes at me (bastos! haha) a while ago, on my shirt, but it's okay. Still love her. Plus, I now know how to make a baby burp. Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment