Pages

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Instagram Diary

Tired of practicing - Our cheerleading performance - Lesbians gone wild
Best of friends (Maeidah and Justine) - With my buddylicious - Swag sign (Me, Nermin, Cess, and Elwynne)
Swag sign (Rehana, Kat, and Mesh) - Swag sign (Maeidah, Cess, Nermin, Me, Nikki, Giann and Elwynne) - Swag sign with Lyra (Justine, Jhonalson, Arsenio and Zakey) 

Baby silverstaars - My long hair - Gay corps 
Happy adviser - My extremely ugly guy bestie - Normal selfie
Swag lotion commercial - Selfie with Nikki - Flight attendants?

Cadettes graduation - Preparing for CAT Grad - Video for Nikki
With my sister Amina - At Jenalyn's crib - Normal selfie
Found this tag - Overnight in our living room with my sis - Normal selfie (w/ curly hair)
PS: Compare those two normal selfie. 1st selfie: Fatty face 2nd selfie: Long/Thin face. Alright, what happened?  

Preparing for EDSA performance (Nicole, Me and Nikki) - Selfie with Nicole - Eyeliner gone wild. LOL! 
Uploading Maeidah and I's video - Selfie with Ahmad - Jump shot! 
With our corps, Ma'am Diva - Freezing pool. Brrr! - Sleeping corps (Ma'am Diva) Lol!

I've seen this blog post everywhere and thought that it's time for me to make one. Those our my  previous-previous Instagram photos. Honestly, I don't use instagram a lot. So, I have no recent photos on instagram but I think I have to be active.. someday. Since I have no idea what to blog yesterday, I spent my night thinking what to blog and browse my favourite blogs to read and.. here you go, my instagram diary.

Thanks for reading!

Twitter | Tumblr | YouTube | Keek



No comments:

Post a Comment