Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

STOP BULLYING


First of, I want to say that I'm not trying to seek for attention for myself, but I seek for someone or anyone that could understand. And open their mind that bullying is not good, at all. It isn't funny, it doesn't make you feel good, and it is not right. This might be a cliche blog, but right now, I just want to do my part and spread positivity. I just want to make myself proud, because I know I tried and did my best.


I haven't experience actual bully myself, like real punching bully. But I have experience that people throws negative words about me and pokes fun on my imperfections, and I believe it was bully, because it did made me really sad, all I can do is cry. And I've already seen and heard and know that a lot of people pokes fun on anyone that they want to hurt emotionally or they're just cruel habitually. I've got friends and loved ones that are suffering bully, and it breaks my heart so much, I just want to hold them tight until all their heartaches are gone.

In my understanding, bullying comes from different types. Bully is when you hurt someone because they're weak. Bully is when you laugh at someone just because they're not like you. Bully is when you say things you know can hurt their feelings. Bully is when you pokes fun about their imperfections and repeats it all the time. Bully is hurting someone physically or emotionally even it wasn't your total intention to do it, but let's face it you know what's right from wrong. Bully is being cruel to someone. Can you swallow the word "cruel" and it describes who you are? Can you?

When a person is fat, do you really have to say it out loud that they're fat? Do you think that person is blind that they can't see that their fat? Are you stupid? Do you think it's easy to have a slow metabolism? Put in your mind, that there are certain people that how small amount they eat, they still gain weight. WHAT DO YOU WANT THEM TO DO? STARVE THEMSELVES TO DEATH? When a person is anorexic, do you really have to say it out loud? Do you have an eating disorder which they suffer from? Do you? You don't know how it feels to look at the food in front of you, and think that you can't eat it because your body doesn't want to and you know that you'll only end up throwing up those food you ate. Do you know how it feels? NO, you don't know. When a person doesn't have a good physical appearance, do you really have to say that it was their fault? It wasn't their fault, because it's no one's fault. They couldn't change their look in one snap. Can you? Can you change them? You can't, because all you know is talk shits about them. When a person isn't smart or alert, do you have to repeat their mistakes and thinking it was funny? Let me tell you, IT'S NOT FUNNY. It doesn't make you cool or impressive if you pokes fun on someone's mistake. Put in your brain that nobody's perfect, you are not perfect, you are not given the right to judge and pokes fun on anyone else no matter what you're going through, remember that the world doesn't surround on you. We are all human beings, we are all the same. We might have different imperfections but in general we are all just human beings, and we are all the same.

If you think it's funny that they're fat, anorexic, ugly, idiot, or any negative traits that you can mention. Then, you are fat, anorexic, ugly, idiot, plus all negativities in the world. If you bully someone habitually, you're definitely a horrible imperfect person. Congratulations. Just don't do it to the point that you can become a murderer, and I hope you will forgive yourself because you can't change the past, but the future, yes you can. If you don't bully or you will stop bullying, congratulations you just have set yourself free from the cruelness of the world. You're special, you're someone. Be proud of yourself because you're not one of the devils of this world.

I hope this blog would change your mind when it comes in your actions and all the stuff you speak. Please do watch your actions and words carefully, because you'll never know if it'll hurt someone, and it wasn't your intention. And if it really weren't, then seek for forgiveness from that person, and compliment that person truly. You can always compliment anyone, everyone is special in their own way, just recognize that all the time.

I hope this will make a difference. If anyone understands and spread the positivity while ignoring the negativities of the world. Even if it's just one person, even one person can make a difference. Let's spread positivity.

xx

2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely post, and it's so interesting to read other people's perspectives! xx, adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete