Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Out In Town & Sister's Day Out II

I went to town around 7AM for evaluation for my enrollment. I went early so I won't have to struggle on long line ups. But unfortunately, my evaluation wasn't still available. For goodness sake, UZ. So I waited for the malls to open at 9AM to be able to withdraw money. Then I went shopping, I only looked for backpacks and school shoes, but because I'm too naughty I bought more than that, more. And I have no regrets. 

Grocery shopping is one of the things I really love doing. So when I go to town, I never forget to buy something in the grocery even though I only grab one item or I accidentally grab lots. And one day, Mindpro is already selling different flavors of tea. If you still don't know, I'm a tea drinker, I only started being one this year. I just find relaxation in tea, or when I ate a lot I'll just drink green tea and my tummy don't feel full already. How about now, I'm able to buy different flavors so I love it even more, there are lots of flavors of Stash tea and I went for the chocolate orange because it caught my eye, and these are healthy teas; herbal tea, white and black tea, decaf tea, and organic tea. Plus, they taste good. I already tried the chocolate orange, and I LOVE IT. Thanks so much Stash for coming to Zamboanga City! Yay!
Then, I went to school again, to check if my evaluation is already available and I saw some of my friends so I stayed with them for awhile. Then Leah and I went to a bookstore to buy school supplies. And I accompanied her to the station of jeep because she needs to go home early.
 After that, I went to PLDT to pay our bill. I walked from town to PLDT, it was a long walk, my legs were dying but it's okay after I walk a lot I don't feel it a lot anymore. I actually enjoyed it because I was able to see places I've never seen before or walked at, I guess it was an achievement (plus those bags I'm carrying, yeah man I'm working out haha).
 Then I went to Mindpro again to roam around and bought something while waiting for my sister Fhar because she said she was going to treat me because I've been waiting for her since 7AM in town, it was our plan to hang out together today because it was the last day of her finals. YEY!
So when she arrived, we decided to go to City Mall to have some food trip. Since, I'm trying to have a healthy lifestyle, I went to One Tomato for grab fruits and veggies. And yes, I'm really trying my best to eat veggies now because I want to be more healthy and avoid myself from sickness. Be proud of me okay, this is something else. Haha! Then we also grab waffles from Belgian Waffles, we went for blueberry waffle because we think since it's fruity and it's better than chocolate. For drinks, Fhar wants to try I Love Milktea, so we chose the yogurt with fruits flavor, strawberry for Fhar and four seasons for me.

Since we can't finish the food or I didn't, we decided to just bring it at home. And just wanna say, I didn't finish the milktea because it was too sweet that I could vomit, I wasn't even half way through I decided to throw it because I just can't and I had to go to the grocery to grab cans of corn for Mader. And we also stopped by the marketplace who only sell fruits. OMG THEIR FRUITS ARE MASSIVE! So we also grab some of that for Mader and I think for us as well. I'm going back there because omg their pear.. is enormous. I love pears, suuuper.

I really enjoyed this day. I hope I'm having more of this in coming days. And I've been thinking more positively and I always make sure that my day flows smoothly, so I think that's the reason why my day is always a wonderful day. And always be grateful for everything you have. Be thankful. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment