Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Highschool Throwback: Amusing Fieldtrip 2014 At Dolphin Village

Photos above are taken by my sister Fhar because she was the one holding the camera, so of course it's obvious that she took the nicest photos and I didn't. Well, I really intend to not take photos because I wasn't there to take photos but have fun, haha lol jk.
With my classmates in a ride called Viking. It was breath taking, I'm telling you, it feels like your heart jumps up and down. But it was amazingly fun, and I was so happy (as you see from the photo above). This was also taken by another person which I can't credit properly because I don't know who did it, this was just saved in my laptop. Credits!
Taken from a video of mine who was recorded by Chummy
This is me dancing Wedding dress of Taeyang, a Korean dance routine which was a hit back when I was probably on my first year of highschool. But I danced this again in 2014 because I was assigned to help choreograph Kenneth's (a pageant contestant who was presenting our school versus with other PH schools in the city) talent performance. And he requested it personally, so I just helped him dance it properly and added up a bit of new steps. Which was so much fun, and exciting, and overwhelming at the same time. And shout out to Sameerah for helping us as well. Miss you gurl!
Chummy and I went to a cottage during the trip while others were on the dolphin show. Since we've already experienced it back in our former school several times, we decided not to watch it anymore and instead spent our kulitan time in a cottage. We were singing, dancing, and laughing out loud because we felt like we're in a ship like the Titanic and it was so fun. I miss our kulitan bondings though. I miss you Chumchumineychumchum!
This is Kenneth who treated me ice cream to show gratitude for helping him regards with his performance. And yes, he was my crush. Because take a look at that pretty boy. So proud of him though. He's already taken, and his girlfriend is so pretty that I think she's one of my girl crushes as well. I'm assuming they're still together, I ship them so much. #kiligmuch 
A picture of all of us together. I had so much fun this day, that until now, the feeling is fresh. 
I miss this BEST BATCH EVER! 
I miss you guys! Reunion after few years, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment