Pages

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Paano Ba 'To?


As I grow up every day, there are things that are still confusing and sometimes I just want a guide that I'm willing to adapt. I found out that Bianca Gonzales, the famous Pinoy Big Brother host, release a book about how to survive growing up. I really wanted to buy this especially that this is the first book I'm reading with this kind of genre, and I've heard so many positive reviews about it. So when I had a chance to buy it back when I was still in Davao, I took the opportunity to buy it. 

This book consists of different kinds of content that gives you advises towards your lifestyle or the people around you. The topics are Family, Friendship, Love, Career & Money, Failures, Fashion & Beauty, Purpose, and Self. There are also famous people in showbiz industry that wrote bits of advises that are very helpful, and I love it when these people actually being human then give stories that are more inspirational than what they show on screen. At this moment, I'm rereading some of the topics for me to choose which are my faves, but I can't choose any of them because I honestly love them all. But there's this thing that catches my attention, these are the quotes that are written typographically and beautifully. 

"How do I deal with pressure from my parents?


Sobra na mag-selfie ang kaibigan ko, paano ko siya sasabihan?


Wala pa rin akong boyfriend. Should I worry?

Magkano ba talaga dapat savings ko? 

How do I get clear skin?

How will I figure out my "purpose" in life?

Paano ba maging mas confident?

Ikaw ba ay nalilito, hindi alam ang gagawin, o di kaya'y nag-aalangan sa next steps mo? In this book, TV host, editor, and columnist Bianca Gonzalez shares her personal life lessons, as well as insights from friends and experts, on how to deal with life's dilemmas—a must-have guide to life for every young Pinay growing up in this crazy, wonderful world."

Grab a copy of this book in your nearby National Bookstore or online at Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment