Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Lots of Crazy Stuff While Babysitting Peepot

 (Left to right)
 I was trying to make her sleep in my arms; but obviously she's hyper and even climb over the sofa; and we pretended that we were asleep just for a photo lol; she's mad because I kept on kissing her because basically I can't control it.
 (Left to right)
So I decided to let her drink her milk and still couldn't control myself so I bit her toe; so she tried to kick me.. in the face; after she finished her milk, she was posing while saying "buloo buloo"; and said "ahh" then I joined her coz that's how we baby sit, we do stupid things haha.
 (Left to right)
She was just trying to be cute; and she never fail, look how cute she is?; she was whispering something to me and I was like "reallyyy? ooohh" coz that's how I talk with kids; and pretended that I understood what she said.
(Left to right)
She punched me on my forehead; and laughed her ass out coz she's evil like that; revenge part, I tried to drag her up and she actually liked it; and wanted me to do it again.

The struggle is real though. I was so sleepy during that time, but I couldn't sleep because she's going to cry, either way I still couldn't sleep. So I just played around with her because basically when kids are happy, I am happy. No kidding, that's how I love kids, no matter how annoying or pain in the ass they get. I still love them, no matter what. Nur Shaifa a.k.a Peepot is a very sweet little girl. She's talkative like she say whatever we want her to say, and she improved a lot since she got here in our house. She talks more now and she actually eat real food now (not just drinking milk). She knows everyone inside the house. She calls me "Bada", coz she can't pronounce my name. She loves KathNiel and JaDine (she loves JaDine more, especially James Reid's Natataranata na and Huwag ka nang humirit hit songs). She's soooooooooooo cute that even when she cries out loud, it doesn't bother me anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment