Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Collective June Lunch Dates

First of all, these was all before Ramadhan. 
I know this! This was when Amina and I bought our school supplies and Fhar came with us just to eat with us. And probably help us buy what we need which was very sweet. Oh anyway, we are the Riyadh Girls. We were together back when we were still in Riyadh. I miss Riyadh though, I really do hope I could come back there very soon. We ordered lunch which was chicken fillet with rice, french fries, sundae, and of course coke float. I was so freakin' full!
Don't judge me, but this was actually my second time to eat pizza here in the Philippines. We just don't trust pizzas here because for sure pork will be included in their pizza or maybe some of the ingredients. But I did eat one before for the first time which was from Greenwich and I didn't like it much maybe because I don't really trust it. So why did you eat it, Fads? It was given by a friend and I don't wanna insult her because she really bought it just for me and told me it was beef and I did make sure that it was beef, and it was really beef. But I hope there wasn't pork ingredient in there. And the sure halal pizza, is from Al Ta'am. Thank you for existing though! This was cheesy pizza and chicken spicy pizza. And they were magnifico!
I don't quitely remember this but I know I was with mother during this time. Oh wait, yes, we ate in KFC after we bought cabinets for the house. I was really hungry because I did much at Budget Wise, roaming around that big whole store. Thanks Mama! You never fail to eat in town, every freaking time. That's why I'm already fat like a hippopotamus. Hahaha! But anyway, this was Texas Barbecue, and KFCPhilippines did it right, it was so freakin' delicious. And this is my go to meal every time I eat there.
We ordered snacks in Jollibee because we don't trust the actual meal there. This was after we went for grocery with Fhar, Kah Nadz, and Peepot at Yubenco. I have to be honest, their fries isn't that good as McDonald's. But I did like their sundae, it was so creamy and easy to eat and wasn't too sweet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment