Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Maayong Umaga, Davao!

We arrived in Zamboanga Airport at 4:+ AM, and we checked in rightaway with the help of our Uncle, so we can still have lots of time to mingle with my sisters (Amina and Khayra). They wasn't able to come with us because unfortunately my sister Amina has to attend her duty as a pharmacy student in a legit pharmacy which is the Cecile's Pharmacy. While my sister Khayra is taking a class for her course in summer. 
5:00AM, we entered to the departure area to wait for our flight. Took lots of photos together, and my sister bought food which include a soda that makes me wanted to vomit during that time. But fortunately, I didn't, I stopped it. Because I have to, I'm not going to make a scandal in an airport, that would be very embarrassing. 5:50, 
Fharhana and I arrived this morning here in Davao around 7AM, it was a short time flight though. And MashaAllah, this place is fascinating. I hope I can go to lots of places here and learn a lot of things. All I know is, Davao have lots of Duryan, like the Duryan sculpture shown above from the Airport. 

Who's up for adventure?

No comments:

Post a Comment