Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Happy Birthday Immanuel Cris!


This guy right here is about to step into another year of his life. He has gone through a lot of pain in the past few years. Although I've only known him for 8 months, I sometimes assume that it was 8 years. We've changed thoughts and stories and made that 8 months a memorable one. I've learned a lot from him, he gave me loads of friendly advice that I sometimes get mad at but in the end it's all worth it. Take note, he's a smart ass. IDOL! Haha. We argue A LOT as well (HAHAHA), but most of it were jokes but sometimes I pretend it didn't matter to me when it actually was. Oh now you know angry bird! He's very annoying and weird and corny and it makes me mad sometimes. At the end of the day, it was okay with me, he is who he is. I can't change that, all I can do is accept who he really is. And I did. 

Hey there my non biological brother, angry bird, smart ass, Arrow buddy, book buddy, and partner in crime! How are you now ha? Big time ka na. UP NAKS! AKO NAMAN UZ HAHAHA! I'm so proud of you. You deserve all your achievements, you deserve the best. Because I know how hard you work for it. You are one workaholic man and I'm the opposite. Thank you so much for everything! You cared so much, and I'm very grateful. I can still remember the first time we met, it was ridiculous. Someone told me you need me because you have something to discuss with me about CAdT stuff, and when I saw you... I thought you were ugly. Hahaha! Oh you were with Jules as well. That was our first conversation ever, CAdT stuff. And you were shaking because I think you thought I was tough, but no I wasn't, because I told you "Wag kang kabahan..", I'm so nice to you y'know.. back then. Oh! Do you remember when all of you guys thought I lost in Dammam. That I went missing. You even called my parents and told everyone that I was really missing. Oh my God, that was so hilarious because the next day, everyone was asking me if I was okay or how did I got home which makes me so confused and thank goodness someone explained to me why others were asking me stuff. Haha! You are such an idiot! Hahaha! But, thank you so much, big bro. I'm sorry for being a bitchy friend to you but let me tell you this; that's how I show my love. AND! Being so so so so so careless every time. Especially that I left our photobooth photos in McDonalds. Those were beautiful photos that I lost. It makes me so sad every time it pops into my mind. Don't you worry, we will capture more photos when we meet again someday. LOADS OF PHOTOS. 

I hope you the best. And get a perfect girl. I'm sorry when I was stopping you to flirt with other girls, remember? We had a fight because of it and it was ridiculous. I just care for you, I don't want that another girl will hurt you again. I'm your sister, it's part of my responsibility to tell you that. Friendly advice: Don't rush something you want to last forever. Wait ka lang, darating din siya. Magiging worth ang lahat.  

Thank you for everything! I miss you! I miss hanging out with you, Aldrix, Kath and Chummy. I love you all so much! Take care of yourself. You're still my friend, I'm still your friend. Oops, "best friend". 

No comments:

Post a Comment