Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Staring At The Sunset

"Say you'll remember me, standing in a nice dress, staring at the sunset"
Wildest Dreams - Taylor Swift

According to my previous blog, after we ate lunch in FFC, we went to Paseo Del Mar to breathe some fresh sea air. It was almost sunset when we got there so we decided to wait for the actual sunset before going home. 

Honestly speaking, during that time, I couldn't take off my eyes on the sea and sun. The sun doesn't hurt much though because obviously it was almost twilight. While I was staring at it, it actually made me realize how beautiful the earth is. The edge of the sea which we don't actually see and all we know is that it goes on. We can see the world's shape as well. I really love staring at mysterious things . You know what I mean, like you just ask yourself, When can you see the edge of the sea? How does the sea works? Is it possible that I can see myself while I was in the sea staring at an island? I don't know if you get it. Those are the impossible questions that will never have an answer but you still ask yourself and be curious about it. It's mysterious.

What I love about the sea is it calms me down. I'm just there staring at it without talking, just listening to the wave of the sea and wind. Maybe I should be in the sea side more often. I just love it so much. Maybe, in the future, I'll build my house near the sea. Hopefully though.

After all, we had a really good time together. It's something that I could cherish because it's too beautiful to forget. I did love that day. Actually, I couldn't stop saying "I love this day..". It is really true that unplanned moments are better than the planned ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment