Pages

Friday, February 6, 2015

Canelar's Family Fried Chicken


So we went to Family Fried Chicken in Canelar for lunch which you might be familiar with if and only if you're in Zamboanga City as I am. But I'm not really sure if they actually franchise it in other places. Getting back to the topic, we had lunch at FFC (as others here call it). I have to be honest with you, we didn't plan this at all. It was boom "we're going to have some lunch outside". Especially that most of them only come to the city quite sometimes. So we ease the moment to be with them since it's their last day in the city and they're going back to the small island called Malusu just near Zamboanga City but it has 2hr ride by ship which is.. something. 

What I liked the most about Family Fried Chicken (in Canelar) was their interior designing. I liked the Valentines theme, and their up-stairs tables, and kids playground. I don't quite see kids playground here in ZC in a restaurant, besides from Jollibee (in Sta. Maria) which is quite far away from the heart of the city so people doesn't tend to go there more often, so building a business near the heart of the city is a good idea which made my thumbs up. It is a very good venue so far I know in the city for family dinners or formal dinners with co-workers, bosses, or business stuff. Their food was delicioso as well. I really love their fish kikiam, in fact when I go there to grab some food.. the fish kikiam never come out of the way. I just love it so much. 

After we build good memories in FFC, with all the laughters and catching up chitchats. We went to Paseo Del Mar to breathe some fresh sea air to relax ourselves and those yummies inside our tummy. Which will be on my next blog because I feel conscious that this might be a longer blog and I couldn't handle the pressure. Lol. I really had fun after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment