Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Summer 2014: Capture the moments





Hello! Hello!
My brother Mugs arrived yesterday here in Zamboanga City from Manila. I told him to buy me Instax Mini for his graduation gift for me, yes I'm demanding. But I wasn't expecting because I thought it was expensive and maybe he can't afford it. When he arrived at home, I was not speaking any word cause I was nervous to know if he actually bought it and be disappointed if he didn't but out of nowhere, he lend me a plastic bag (iTechie) and I knew from that moment that it was my Instax Mini. I screamed at him because in all honesty I was not expecting at all. So, Thank you so much to my brother, Mugrin! 

As you have obviously noticed, it was sparkling with color pink. Honestly, I am not girly. But my brother thought I was, so he bought me: Pink Instax Mini 8, Pink little instax bag, and Pink polka dot instax film. I'm not a big fan of pink but it was completely okay with me because this is a dream come true. I will now capture and collect happy moments that will be happening soon in my life using my new Instax. 



This is my new baby, I shall call it, Wanderlust.
Wanda for short!
(HAHA! I'm such a weirdo)



No comments:

Post a Comment