Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Memories in Pictures





Hello readers! Did you know that I am about to graduate in highschool? Yes, I'm gonna leave my highschool life and will start to live in reality (that's college). All of my friends in highschool will surely remain in my heart forever, whether they are in RIS or AJISD. Our MAPEH teacher, Ma'am Catanus, assigned us to do our own scrapbook that will serve as our project. I made mine twice, because the first one was a total disaster. The one that I passed to Ma'am Cata was effortless and when I got it back, some of the photos fell and was unarranged. So I've decided to remove all of the photos and compile them inside a container. I chose the cookies container which was so cute and has perfect size for all of the photos. Inside of that container are photos that reminds me of my highschool life. I cried, I smile, and I laugh. Well, that is life, we just have to remind ourselves that everything happens for a reason and all of the good and bad things that happened to us during highschool will surely be worth it because we have learned lessons from it. Isn't it exciting looking at the photos in a real photo paper, not just in computer? And compiling all of them together? Someday, when I look back to these photos, I will totally be so happy because I know this is the best part of life. The highschool life wherein you think less and just go with the flow.

God bless you


No comments:

Post a Comment